Honda Accord EX-L Problems

• I have a 2015 EX-L model and bought the G12 dasaita unit recently.

1. I want to know if others have had success getting the right side lane watch camera to work on the upprt IMID screen? Or does the camera feed just display on the Dadaita unit's screen?
    2. Does anyone else get a terrible white/static noise from their speakers on any volume above 0? Hoe do I get rid of this? It stays there constantly even if I have no music playing or have nothing connected (carplay, radio, wifi, Bluetooth). I have done nothing special to my car for it's speaker setup. No aftermarket amp or speakers, it's just a factory sound system
    3. If I disable the backup camera on the Dasaita unit so it only displays a rear camera feed on the iMID, I also loose the right lane watch on the Dasaita screen. Why are these coupled?

• @Swim Fish Please kindly let us know your order number or you could send us photos to show the front and back of the OEM radio, we would like to solve your issue accordingly.

Await for your prompt reply.

• @Swim Fish

1. My upper screen does not work for lane watch either. I would so much rather have it work on that screen and bypass the Head Unit.

2. I had to levels of static noise. When I first got it installed it was very loud and obnoxious ground noise. When I connected cable CB039 the noise was very faint, but then I couldn't hook up my lane watch. After inspecting CB077, I noticed that one of the pins were bent. I fixed it and the louder buzz went away. There is still a ground noise that is faint. I went into the factory settings and turned the amp down -15db becasue the volume was also way too loud. 

3. I also ran into this issue and would like to be able to have my cameras above on the iMID screen like factory. If I'm sitting at a stop light with a right turn, I can't use my radio, sometimes it's for a couple of minutes.

@Support Dasaita - I can send photos of the stock unit if needed. I also have the EX-L (2015)

• @Jonathan Blackwell Please send us your OEM head unit and the order number so that we could locate more order detail and give you instruction. Besides, we are wondering if your car is equipped with OEM amplifier.

We will await for your prompt reply.

• I have an 2013 Accord EX-L. It and presumably later year models include a factory amplifier. I had the same exact problem and support indicated that I should also purchase an RCA adapter which I believe work as pre-outs for the amp.

After installing it, it fixed all of the audio static sounds (at least as much as I can hear) as well as a loud popping sound that happened when I turned the volume to zero.

• @Erik Anderson I have the same problem with my EX-L.  Would you be able to provide a part number or any other information about the RCA adatper that support had  you purchase. 

Many thanks.

• @Erik Anderson As to the sound of the Carplay, could you please install the latest zlink APK to verify if it could improve or not?

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/93c6na3s0db0fjdypq98n/zlink5-6e_jg.apk?rlkey=d8qetz47aac4vi6l3gbcc8m4z&dl=0

• @Goggles Pazano We are wondering if you could help further demonstrate your issue so that we could diagnose and give you instruction.

• Hello.  So the problem is that because my Accord (2013 EX-L) has an built-in amplifier, the high spekaer output from the Dasaita radio is being re-amplified by this amplifer.  This causes a problem where if the voulume is at 1 on the radio, the speakers are being overdiven, so they sound like the volume is tunred very, very high.  Maybe no 100%, but they are staring to "crackale".  From my understanding, the fix for this issue is to use the radio's pre-amp outputs (RCA) to provide the built-in amplifer the correct low voltage, so that it can amplify the signal correclty.  Hope this makes sense. 

As you can see from Eric's post above :

I have an 2013 Accord EX-L. It and presumably later year models include a factory amplifier. I had the same exact problem and support indicated that I should also purchase an RCA adapter which I believe work as pre-outs for the amp.

After installing it, it fixed all of the audio static sounds (at least as much as I can hear) as well as a loud popping sound that happened when I turned the volume to zero.

Thank you.

• Hello, this volume issue is system wide.  Affects any connected device including the FM/AM radio itself, so I do not think that updating the zlink APK will make any differece.  If it is still required I will have to re-install the radio as I had to remove it because my wify could not use it at all.

Thank you,

• @Support Dasaita 

Is that APK to try in reference to the nav voice audio clipping I called out in the other thread?

@Goggles Pazano the link support gave me was https://www.dasaita.com/products/harness-and-canbus-for-land-rover-discovery-3-year-2006. I realize the URL refererencing Land Rover is a bit confusing but I think it's the same harness used across all of their models so it doesn't really matter. That's what I ordered and is what addressed my general audio issues. They really ought to update the product page to tell people to order that as well if they have an EX-L model with OEM amp.

• @Goggles Pazano

We would like to tell you that we have the RCA adapter on sale individually. Here is the listing which will improve the volume output.

https://www.dasaita.com/products/harness-and-canbus-for-land-rover-discovery-3-year-2006?utm_source=copyToPasteBoard&utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=web

• @Erik Anderson Yes, the engineer said that the APK will improve your situation about the sound of google assistant.

• @Support Dasaita thanks, I replied in the other thread what my observations are with the APK.

• @Erik Anderson That is exaclty what I was looking for.  I did find this adapter, but from the picture could not fiugre out how it actaully connects with the unit.  I assume that this adapter will go in-line with the existing main radio harness and break-out the speakers lines to RCA.  Thank you for your response and help.

• Yes, the adapter plugs into the main unit and then the harness plugs into the adapter. The headunit amplified outputs are therefore not connected at all and the wires to the OEM amp are instead connected to the RCA connectors. And then the unit already has the four preout RCA outputs to connect to to those.

• Thank you for confirming Erik.  Cheers!

• @Erik Anderson Hi customer, we are wondering if you problem could be resolved after the update of the APK that we sent you. In the meanwhile, we are wondering if you have parameter of the subwoofer, we have tested in our cars and it works in our cars so we assume it's compatibility issue. To resolve it, we need more data for the update of the canbus. Your understanding will be appreciated. 

• @Erik Anderson We are wondering if you could help us get the subwoofer data.

1.Use a multimeter set to AC voltage mode to measure the voltage.

2.Without powering the device, set the multimeter to resistance mode at 200K and measure the resistance of the original car CD’s subwoofer (one end grounded, the other connected to the subwoofer).

3.Check if one of the two points on the original car CD subwoofer plug is grounded. If neither point is grounded, it indicates a differential signal; if one point is grounded, it indicates a single-ended signal.

• I'll reply in the other thread so we have a single place to discuss.