2013-2017 Accord EX-L Issues

• @Support Dasaita my sub does work, but it is super quiet. Unfortunately I never paid close attention to what the OEM radio did so I am not sure if it's just a weak sub in general or if the signal the Dasaita output is giving it is truly lower.

• @Support Dasaita,

If I disconnect my speakers and turn the volume up, my sub will start to work. It is very low volume. I'd be happy to try the modified amplifier.

I installed the MCU, I'm not sure why nothing worked last time, but installing this one worked. I have the same issue as @Erik Anderson, the lane change button turns off the camera, but does not turn it on. I don't really care about the camera turning on at all with the signal, but the button is important.

The .apk still doesn't work (says it's invalid) for the clock issue. (00:15 instead of 12:15). The other issue with the time is that it will show 03:15 instead of 3:15 on the clock screen with the stars. I can send a picture if needed. @Erik Anderson - What are the changes with the APK link that you posted?

• @Jonathan Blackwell 

We are sorry to let you know the all the time display format could not be change this period as our engineer is hard to make it compatible, we are still tackling this issue.

As to the APK, it's the same as the one that we sent you.

Regarding to the right turn issue, we have reflected to the engineer and once getting new software, we will let you know. 

For the modified amplifier, we will modify one for you, we are wondering if you could write an email regarding to this issue, we would like to confirm the shipping information with you. email: support@dasaita.com

• @Support Dasaita

I received the following:

Let me know how to install it.

• @Jonathan Blackwell 

Hello.
    We have arranged the personnel to follow up on your case via email.
    Please pay attention to your mail box and discuss the details further with our personnel.
    Thanks in advance.
    ✉️Email: support@dasaita.com

• @Support Dasaita is there any update re: the regression with the right view (lane watch) button when the turn signal is not on? If you need any more details please let me know. My spouse is a bit annoyed by the situation. 😅

• @Jonathan Blackwell @Erik Anderson We are sorry that the engineer is still studying the issue, could you please update the MCU back to the previous version MCU 4.12b.

As to the time display on the iMid Screen and the main screen, we have a Canbus APK, could you please kindly update check if they could display in the same format? Go to APK installer to install it.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/j8z6rf1ypd7biumic7ksj/HCTCanBus.apk?rlkey=9eftm8923pmpi2o0hxdyrj7uo&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita I get a "App not installed as package appears to be invalid" error when attempting to install that APK.

• @Erik Anderson Hi there, we are wondering if you have updated the firmware to Vivid 13, if so, please kindly scroll back the G12 version and then install the Canbus APK.

• @Jonathan Blackwell Hi, we have not received your email for a few days, we are wondering if your issue has been resolved or not. Did you successfully install the APK? Can the bass work well after you install the amplifier?

• @Support Dasaita,

Sorry. I have been traveling for work and didn't have access to my car. 

I installed the Subwoofer adapter. That worked. The APK from the link above, again, says that the package is invalid.

• @Support Dasaita,

Sorry. I have been traveling for work and didn't have access to my car. 

I installed the Subwoofer adapter. That worked. The APK from the link above, again, says that the package is invalid.

• @Jonathan Blackwell Hi there, we are wondering if you have updated the firmware to Vivid 13, if so, please kindly scroll back the G12 version and then install the Canbus APK.