Zlink force to stop to connect

• Greetings,

I currently have the Dasaita G12 QCM6125 model and just need the system update to QCM6125_20240530-0937 version and the Zlink will not connect to my phone apon start of the engine. I would have to force stop Zlink in order for it to work. The device would also stay connected through Android Auto dispite the bluetooth being disconnected. I've already had to do a factory reset on my device before when I had first updated the system, and it was due to Zlink constantly disconnecting from my device. Like after having the radio on for a while, the Zlink would completely bug out by connecting and disconnecting back to back. So far, I've disabled Zlink, cleared the storage, force stopped it, and then re-enabled it, turned the car off and then on and have the same issue. It may be my device, but I've also done a factory reset on it as well.

• I am having the same issue as well. I purchased the G12 QCM6125 on 5/29/24 and upgraded the system to zst27_sc138_12_(20240513). Android Auto worked fine on that version. However, the unit stated that there was another update available (v20240530.093402).

I updated my unit to the new version and now Android Auto does not work. My phone will connect via Bluetooth but Android Auto through Zlink does not connect. Thinking about doing a factory reset and downgrading to version (20240513).

QCN6125 G12 - Build Number 20240530.093402

• @Ezra Williams  I did the update and mine would not connect to CarPlay at all. Zlink wouldn't do anything. I resorted to pushing the reset button and the radio lights flashed like 3 times. It reset and now it all works again. I didn't lose any apps or anything so I'm pretty happy with that. 

• @Chris Justice Thanks Chris, I will try that.

• @Chris Justice I tried it twice and Android Auto still not working.

• @Ezra Williams   Well I got back in the truck and CarPlay wouldn't work either. It's about to get shipped back. I didn't pay this much to have constant issues. 

• @Chris Justice I agree with you. I am reinstalling my old unit and will return the G12 to Amazon. The default Nav app that came installed with the G12 was deleted when I performed the factory reset. I kinda like that app. 

• After the latest android update android zlink doesn't work no connection to android auto or Carplay !

It's 😞 !

• I got it working again by rolling back the system OS to release date 20240513. You will need to save the zip file to a USB drive. The only issue I have now is that the default NAV app is missing because I did a Wipe/Reset to factory default earlier today. I would like to get that app back if possible.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/125448/firmware

QCM6125_G12_RD_20240513

• @Ezra Williams  I appreciate it. Mine is currently in the box ready to go back to Amazon. Haha

• @Jacques BrownHave you completed the update of firmware G12(20240513)? 

• @Demesie Yimam Wolelo @Chris Justice @Jacques Brown Have you completed the update of firmware G12(20240513)? 

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/125448/firmware

• @Support Dasaita Yes, I was able to update my firmware. thank you