SDVC

• This is my first dasaita. I've had an after market product before so I'm used to the little headaches that come with it. I bought a Dasaita 12.3" G12 for my Honda accord LX 2019. Everything works like a charm. There's only a couple things I was wondering about. Is there any way to go back to my factory look for my camera ? Because the way it shows my factory camera is all stretched out. Second,, is there a way to keep my songs playing while in reverse ? It's lowkey annoying that it stops mid song as soon as I put it in reverse. And finally, is there any speed dependent volume controls on my G12? 

• @Mohammed Alkhdour As to the camera, we are sorry to tell you that it has been adjusted to the size of the screen that it seems to be stretched out, we couldn't revise it as it there will be 2 blank area on 2 sides which is unaccessible for many people. Hope you could understand.

Regarding to Reverse volume, please go to Setting > car > extra setting > turn on reverse volume.

For the issue of "speed dependent volume controls", we are wondering if you mean that if your speed is too fast, the navigation system will send you notice.

• Is there any way that I can change the sound settings so that the sound raises when I'm driving

• @Mohammed Alkhdour Hi there, we would like to tell you that sound will not automatically raise when you drive, you could adjust the sound on the upper bar or go to Settings > Car > Factory Settings > enter 126 > Voice and raise the sound individually.

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• "Speed-dependent volume control adjusts your audio system's sound output to the current speed of your car so you can always hear it clearly, whatever speed you're doing. To achieve this, the radio system has either an interface with the CAN data bus, or the speedometer signal is picked up via a separate contact. The volume is then automatically adjusted using the information on the car speed. This can be adjusted in the car settings menu." there's nothing like this in the menu?

• @Mohammed Alkhdour We are wondering if your factory Amplifier support the Speed-dependent volume control.

• It should. My factory radio gave me the option to turn the speed-dependent volume control on or off. My question is , is there a setting on my G12 that would turn it on and off

• @Support Dasaita hellooo?

• @Mohammed Alkhdour Sorry to tell you that our after market head unit could not support this feature.