Bad wires amd overheating

• Good day, I currently have the G12 radio in my 2015 Toyota camry and it seems to be having wiring issues. For example, if I'm driving for a long periods of time with the A/C off and the phone is connected to Android Auto through a wire, if I hit a bump, Android auto will disconnect from the phone. But, if the phone is connected wirelessly, the radio will display an overheat error warning and then shut off until I crank my A/C at full blast. And recently, my battery has died, preventing me from turning on my car. My suspicion is the radio or the wires they came with the radio. I would like to get a new set of wires so I can try to fix this issue.

• @Jacques Brown We are wondering if you could take some photos or video to further demonstrate your issue, so that we could better locate your issue and give you more appropriate assistance.

• @Jacques Brown Sorry for bothering you, we found that you have not contacted with us for a few days, has your problem been resolved yet? If not, we are wondering if you could take some photos or video to further demonstrate your issue, so that we could better locate your issue and give you more appropriate assistance.