GPS Adapter for 2017 4Runner and G13

• I just upgraded from a PX6 to a G13 and everything went very smoothly except for the GPS antenna connection.  The G13 uses a different connector than the PX6 and none of the adapters I had previously purchased will work.  I believe the previous kit was a Maestro ACC-SAT-T02 that was recommended by Dasaita.

Is there an adapter that can go from the stock 4Runner connector to what's on the G13?  I'm trying to avoid installing the included antenna, if possible.

Thanks,

Emmett

• @Emmett Pate 

Hello.
    At present, there are no suitable GPS adapter can be provided.
    Our standard combo includes a GPS antenna, we suggest that you can install it firstly.

• @Emmett Pate 

Take a look at this item - it connects for my 2016 Tundra.

https://www.discountcarstereo.com/xms-toy.html

When i initially installed it a solid connection was made and i could see coordinates, but it has since stopped and i dont know why. I just installed the provided antenna and moved on.

But this should help if you decide to purchase.

• @Tom Elam Thanks.  Since I rarely use the built-in GPS (using Android Auto), I just went ahead and hooked up the included antenna and put the receiver as far forward in the dash as possible.  Obviously doesn't get the strongest signal but it's enough to the keep the clock right.