Accord 2017 Touring CB071 static audio issue

• As per request through email I bought the CB071 cable and my unit started working, there was a recommended cable to leave unplugged in a pinned post so that audio would work, so I left that unplugged.

Pretty much everything else is plugged in except the CD audio L/R, green subwoofer, and the fr fl br bl red white cables, I connected my phone through Bluetooth for CarPlay, even my side cam and reverse cam are working, but the ALL AUDIO HAS STATIC, 

my order number and such are in my previous post as well as pic of previous head unit

i have WiFi screwed on as well and radio works, just mainly the audio has static, now if this requires something for me to buy AGAIN I'm actually gonna be mad because you guys can't be requiring me to keep buying extra cables after something doesn't work.

• @R S 

Hello.
    In order to help you better, we have arranged the personnel to follow up on your order.
    Please pay attention to your mail box and continue to communicate with our personnel.
    Thanks in advance.
    ✉️Email: support@dasaita.com

• I am having this exact same issue @R S did you ever get this resolved? I have been in communication, but we keep beating around the bush on a resolution.

• Both the EX-L and Touring have an OEM amplifier. You need to get the RCA adapter to handle it correctly.

See the conversation in https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/126916/honda-accord-ex-l-problems which includes a link to the item you need.

• @Erik Anderson @Cody Sutherland

Hi,yes,if your car with OEM amplifier,we suggest you could use the RCA adapter to get the STATIC resolved.

• @Support Dasaita To be very clear, I am using the RCA adapter with the canbus driver and it is not working. Static remains

• @R S Did you ever come across a solution? I am still chasing answers back and forth with support on this one...Been over a month since this was delivered.

• @Cody Sutherland To be better follow up the issue with you,here is our Dasaita support team email:

team@dasaita.com

Please add the order details on the email.Thanks.