Random rebooting while driving

• Hello again. I have a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L and I've began to notice that there have been a few occasions where my unit will randomly reboot while driving. Initially, I presumed it was due to the heat where I live, but I've also noticed it while driving early in the morning while the temps are cooler. When the unit finally comes back to operation, I notice that I'm unable to use the touchscreen until I'm able to completely turn off and on my entire car again, so you can understand how inconvenient and frustrating this can be, especially while navigating on the highway (this has happened twice while driving on the highway while navigating with Android Auto/Google Maps for me).

Considering how sporadic these reboots have been, it's difficult to document and replicate when these events occur. I've checked my connections and everything seems to be intact, initially thinking maybe my power cable was loose somehow.

Any guidance would be beneficial. Thank you.

Additional question: Also, the microphone attachment accessory to use my own microphone doesn't seem to work as intended (this is the external microphone I've been attempting to use but no one can hear my on my end). We're supposed to connect the microphone to the black connector labelled Microphone, correct? These attempts were made with Android Auto's phone app, not the on-board proprietary phone app.