How to setup steering wheel control

• With CANBUS:

1)Go to:  Settings > Car > Factory settings (password:126) > Others > Steering wheel keys assign > Can Key (see attachment pic) > Apply > Exit (Restart).

2)Go to:  Settings > Car > Steering Wheel Keys > start to program OR just open the App "Wheelkey Study" to program.

Without CANBUS:

Please find the video tutorial of how to reprogram the SWC keys.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hovrnq4uingkoj/%E6%96%B9%E6%8E%A7%E5%AD%A6%E4%B9%A0.mp4?dl=0

• I would like additional information please - only my volume buttons actually work.
    2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 - Non JBL

After Settings > Car > Factory settings (password:126) > Others > Steering wheel keys assign > Can Key (see attachment pic) > Apply > Exit (Restart).

I made the change to Can Key and was wondering, which option in the programming is "Answer" and which is "Hang Up"...

• @Tom Elam 

Hello.
    Please refer to our attached pictures about the "Answer" and "Hang Up" options.

• @Support Dasaita 

I will take a closer look at the options available.

Thank You !

• Does this video - https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hovrnq4uingkoj/%E6%96%B9%E6%8E%A7%E5%AD%A6%E4%B9%A0.mp4?dl=0

Show me how to enable voice commands? I want to just say "Call Tom" and it will know which contact to call without actually dialing the phone number..   

See red highlighted button in the image.

Thanks

• @Tom Elam 
    Hello.
    Please make sure that you have already Sync Contacts firstly.
    Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile&Bluetooth.

Reconnect the Bluetooth, and then it will pop up automatically a window: 
    "Allow Contacts and Favorites Sync? Your car may request your contacts, phone favorites, and recent phone calls over Bluetooth. Do you wish to allow this?".
    please tap "Allow".
    Alternatively, please enter Bluetooth setting to enable "Sync Contacts".

• @Support Dasaita 

I have mapped that key to microphone. When I press it, it comes up with the screen show in the attached picture.

I turned on wifi but it kept turning off, maybe becasue i do not have phone hotspot or sim card installed.
    However - while driving, i was able to get voice commands to hear me, but this was only one or twice as a test.

Now when i press that same button on steering wheel, the same message appears. 

Not sure why it worked intermittingly, but now its not working again.

• @Tom Elam 

Hello.
    Please try to connect the network firstly.

• @Support Dasaita 

Do voice commands only work correctly if you are connected to a network?

• @Tom Elam 

Hello.
    We notice that you are contacting our after sale team at the same time via email.
    In order to follow up on your order better, please discuss further with our personnel via email if you have any questions.
    Thanks in advance. 

• @Support Dasaita  - ok - sorry for the confusion.