Audio Stuttering with Wireless Connection

• @Lawren Benoit Do you mean that you have same issue?

• @Support Dasaita I have the same issue with my G12 plus. I'm using my iphone 12 pro. No issues with wired carplay. Only when it is wireless carplay. I have read all you comments above and tried to clear the cash, reboot phone, using my wife's phone, and still having this issue. I have not treied updating firmware and I belive mine is up to dated though let me know if any insights to resolve this issue. 

• @Kevin Park

Please go to Iphone Settings, find the apps for music playing, then enter the apps settings and toggle off the "Allow Tracking".

• @Support Dasaita any firm resolution on this matter? I have the new g12 head unit installed on my 4Runner, confirmed my phone is up to date, I use Bluetooth for CarPlay connection and the skipping issue is a problem. Its almost similar to if you were waiting for a YouTube video to buffer for a half second every so often or when you used to listen to music on a CD player while moving and the music would skip. My current version is QCM6125_20240104-1346

• @Darian Benanua 

Hello.
    At present, our technician is working hard to optimize the software to fix it.
    Based on your provided the version information, we notice that your firmware is the previous version.
    If possible, could you please try to update the new firmware to see how it goes?
    About the tutorial, please check it below.
    ----------------------------
    G12(20240513) Update File:
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/983r13vqpln7uwplyrpov/update.zip?rlkey=q9rdav1jku7ns6weibiywhd4a&dl=0

Tips:
    Step1.
    Please download above update file via your computer/laptop firstly. 
    Step2.
    Please format the USB drive to FAT32 Format.
    Step3. 
    Please copy the file “update.zip” to the root directory of USB drive.   
    Step4. 
    Please insert USB drive into the unit via USB cable. 
    Step5. 
    Please go Settings > System > System updates to start the update. 
    Tap "wipe data and format flash" and "install". 
    (Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before doing this step, so back up important data if necessary.) 
    ----------------------------

• 2 / 2