SIM card for Dasaita G12 not working

• I got SIM card installed on Dasaita g12 in the external module that comes with it. 

However, the module is not recognizing the SIM card is even installed. 

Any ideas how can I get the SIM card on it to work? I would like to have its own internet and not necessarily use in conjunction with the phone. 

• @Saad Zaman We are wondering if you insert the card in the right way. Here is an instruction.

• There's only one way to insert the SIM card into the module  and that is as you have suggested it.

I did that already. 

I think the issue is if I need to go somewhere into setting for the SIM card to be detected. Unless my module is not working ( even though I only purchased my unit a few months ago so it should be brand new)

• Hello @Support Dasaita 

any ideas/updates ON this? It would very helpful to me if the SIM moduleis working 

• @Saad Zaman 
    Hello.
    1、
    In order to avoid burning out, please make sure to shut down the car firstly,
    and then insert the SIM card.
    The SIM card should be fully inserted and heard "click".
    2、
    Please confirm:
    Settings > Car > factory setting(password :126) > other > SIM card voice call > YES > Apply > Exit > Reboot.
    3、
    Please tell us about the carrier of your 4G SIM card.
    At present, it mainly supports below US carrier:
    ------------------------------------
    Verizon
    Bluewire
    Alaskacomm
    Sprint
    mobilenation
    Mohave
    Peopleswire
    Revol
    Commnet
    Distribution
    Union Wireless Data
    T-Mobile
    Truphone
    AT&T
    Inland
    Elementmobile
    ------------------------------------
    If possible, please try to use other SIM cards to test how it goes.
    4、
    In order to learn your present version information,
    please go Settings > About Machine, 
    then provide the following clear photo: Model; Android Version; Build Number; MCU version.
    Thanks in advance.