Only dash speakers are working-not able to choose USB source

• Installation was in a 2020 Tundra.

Everything seems to work but 1 things. but first, there were at least 4 cables coming from the factory that didn't have a place to be connected to the unit. so not sure if this is related to the issues I'm having:

Only the front speakers work (and it seems this is an issue that a lot of us have). i used the balance for front and back and even though i moved it all to the back the front speakers are still being used. there is no sound coming from the rear ones.

• Hi Leah,

It's doesn't matter that some factory cables not connected owing to our harness can compatible the function too.

May i know do you have factory JBL amplifier on your car?

• @Support Dasaita i don't have a JBL system. it is the regular speakers. the "balance to front or rear" is not responding. I can hear the rear speakers a little, when i  move the balance all the way to the rear the front speakers continue to emit sound. nothing changes when i move the balance all the way to the back :(

• @LEAH MAX

Hi  Leah,

Could you please take a video of showing this issue to our email: team@dasaita.com? So that we could better confirm.

Thanks.

• @Support Dasaita i have sent the email

• @LEAH MAXThanks,we got you email,let's communicate on there.