Firmwares

• Another pic.

• Is there any way you could update the DSP settings? Could you extend the "CUTOFF" & "BASS" to 40hz or 50hz instead of 60hz being the lowest? And Could you add a 180 degree phase button for the sub?

Also, whenever the screen goes into screensaver mode of the clock, it displays 12hr time mode at 12:00AM as 00:00 like 24hr time mode on max 10 

• @SALVATORE AIERA The PX30 update in this post is already the latest.

• @ZAKI KADOURA Hi there, you could update vivid12 to vivid13, if you want to have it, we could send the update.zip file to you.

• @Kenneth Bentley Please go to Settings > About Machine and send the Build Number and MCU version. We will guide you through and update of the firmware and MCU.

• @tone T We are wondering if your model is MAX10, if so, sorry that we have no update plan of Max 10 Series now.

• @Support Dasaita yes please, send me the vivid13 file.

• @ZAKI KADOURA 

Update File-Vivid13(20240702):
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/e9idyuffg3xczxo92upa3/update.zip?rlkey=550c4nb9hhj2zzvczd3hlxztv&dl=0

Tips:
    Step1.
    Please download above update file via your computer/laptop firstly. 
    Step2.
    Please format the USB drive to FAT32 Format.
    Step3. 
    Please copy the file “update.zip” to the root directory of USB drive.   
    Step4. 
    Please insert USB drive into the unit via USB cable. 
    Step5. 
    Please go Settings > System > System updates to start the update. 
    Tap "wipe data and format flash" and "install". 
    (Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before doing this step, so back up important data if necessary.) 

• I need to update and have no idea how or where to look for the update, help please! Here is my MCU and Build numbers

• @Support Dasaita Thanks for the updated Vivid13 (with Android 13) upgrade. all is great so far.

• Hello, why there is no more update for Max11 

• @ZAKI KADOURA 

Hello.
    Glad to hear that.
    If you need further help, please feel free to contact us.
    We remain at your service :)

• @Ibrah Drm 

Hello.
    For your information, MAX11 already stopped production,
    and it won't release the new update file anymore.

• @austin brock 

Hello.
    Could you please tell us the reason why you want to do the update?
    We'd like to remind that the update operation involves the potential risks.
    For this reason, we suggest that you can keep the current version to use if the unit can work normally.

• Buenos dias, desde la última actualización y con Vivid 11 en mi dasaita, la hora se me atrasa una hora. He probado con cambiar configuración en el apartado de fecha /hora, se modifica pero al minuto vuelve a atrasar 1 hora. 

Pediría por favor si desde el servicio técnico da solución al respecto. Gracias. 

• @support Dasaita

• Hi, i have a PX6 android 10 dasaita for toyota RAV4.  i would try to update the firmware.

wich firmware should i download?

my number of build is 

rk33-userdebug 10 QQ2A20035.004.A1 eng.hct20201217.105924

version kernel:

4.19.111+

MCU version

MTCE_HA_V3.71_1

dec 21 2020 15:48

It si correct if i download this one?

i would try the vivid version:

Vivid 10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10(The left widget's map could be customized, suggest Google Map and Scout Map.)

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20240126)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9whz1p3ovge2ga2g75m8x/update.zip?rlkey=n9yitv3tnx3vzgaixesru94s8&dl=0

or i have to install this one?

MAX10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sy068zz4tgokutkfhuwkt/update.zip?rlkey=uuhukuun3882rz4cyqxsgs9k6&dl=0

Thank you

Francesco

•  

Hello

How can we make the start of the Vivid11 faster? Mine puts 36 sec to start!!

I tried changent the time in the dedicated option (time 0 second) but the start time remain at 36 sec.

I suppose that triste option not work really.

An update of the mcu could be solve this issue?

If yes can you provide me the link to download the mcu?

Thank you for the help

• @Javier Moreno 

Hello.

In order to help you better, please go Settings > About Machine,

then provide the following clear photo: Model; Android Version; Build Number; MCU version.

• @FRANCESCO ANTONINI

Hello.
    Could you please tell us the reason why you want to do the update?
    We'd like to remind that the update operation involves the potential risks.
    For this reason, we suggest that you can keep the current version to use if the unit can work normally.