Firmware

• @Support Dasaita that worked perfectly. I now have functioning zlink on my 4Runner. I now need to update my WRX because the version of zlink on it doesn't work. Here is my build info for that car. Which update do I need for it?

• @Support Dasaita I updated the unit on my 2018 Subaru WRX with the firmware found here: 

When I launch Android Auto I get an error that takes me to this screen:

I'm connected to the internet and if I keep refreshing I get this:

• @Randy T Hi there, your head unit is HA2179S-MAX10-CP which is not compatible with the W11 firmware. Please kindly scroll back to the MAX10 version.

• @Support Dasaita hola buenos días ayer saltó actualización nueva pero no veo nada relacionado por el foro.

El modelo es el G12. Saludos

• @Support Dasaita my head unit came with Android 11. Why would I downgrade it to Android 10? According to this screenshot, it's a RK3566 chip. That screenshot was before I updated firmware and zlink didn't work on it then either.

• What about new g12 firmware? 20240530?

What are the news?

• What about new g12 firmware? 20240530?

What are the news?

• @Alberto Soria Trigo @Tuk tuk We would like to tell  you that this is a beta version, if you don't like it, please roll back to the previous 20240513 version.

• @Randy T Have you replaced the head unit before, your build number indicate that your head unit is W11 but your order number indicate your head unit should be MAX10 which is RK3399 Android 10.

Your understanding will be appreciated.

• Important Notice: System Update Issue with Version 20240530

Dear Valued Customers,

We would like to inform you about an important issue concerning the recent automatic update to version 20240530 via OTA. Due to a system error, this software update was deployed prematurely and has not yet undergone complete testing.

We strongly recommend that you revert to the previous stable version, 20240513, to ensure the smooth operation of your system. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this error may have caused and appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Dasaita official

• Hello support, I recently indicated an issue with the amplifier where after a while it just does not work and a reboot fix it... I thought it is an issue with G12(20240513) on my QCM6125 so I reverted to previous version but is still happening... my guess now is with the MCU. I update to 4.12 at same time installed the G12(20240513) . Before I had the 4.06 one.

• Dear support, I have installed the offending version for two days. I only now learn about the problem. In these two days, the version did not create any problems, indeed it would seem very fluid and without apparent anomalies. The installed apps are stable and no crashes or strange anomalies have occurred. Should any critical issues arise, I inform the support immediately. Thank you for your work to make our G12 efficient.😀

• @Support Dasaita I have not replaced the head unit. I also saw that the head unit was listed as MAX10 but it has always been Android 11. As you saw, the build number of the default build that came on the unit is a rk3566. I'm not quite sure what to say otherwise. I was able to go into Factory Settings and turn on Zlink both before and after I did the firmware update and in both versions it is installed. However, in both versions it says it's not activated. Maybe you could send me an activation code please?

• @Randy T Have you kept the previous firmware? If you mean it could use zlink before, you could try to roll back to the previous one, our manufacturer did say this version could not support.

• @Antonio Catalano Thank you for your feedback, we will keep testing the 20240530 and and once it get stable, we will upload to the OTA ASAP.

• @ZAKI KADOURA We are wondering if you must reboot the head unit every time you want to use the ampflifier after you have updated the firmware 20240513. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita yes that is true... before that update I had telenav_scout_SC138-12.0_ota(20240410) and all was fine. After updating the MCU and the firmware that issue started. I then reverted back to telenav_scout_SC138-12.0_ota(20240410) but the issue is still happening. 

• @Support Dasaita unfortunately I don't know of a way to have kept the previous firmware. Do you happen to have that firmware? The screenshot I provided shows what it was.

• @Randy T

Hi there, please kindly update the following firmware to verify the issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/n9ujr18ru6sagaiyc7oy0/update.zip?rlkey=qg0ai65x4hunbr9dm9ttno3wj&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita I installed this update. Same result fo ZLink.