2013-2017 Accord EX-L Issues

• @Dasaita Official thanks for the video, I'll give that a try once I figure out how to get a shim that fits.

Re: the TFT module. Again, the units on the TFT module are correct! It displays gallons and miles, just like I want. The main unit Vehicle app is wrong (and honestly not something I'm that worried about, just a minor annoyance). If you'd still like a photo of the TFT driver please let me know.

Re: updates for other issues. Is the lane watch button not being able to override the turn signal still something you're trying to address? What about the "current fuel"/"instant fuel" display not showing any updates?

• @Dasaita Official I used a bobby pin with the end cut off to remove the pin. Worked great! After moving it to the other side, I can confirm my steering wheel phone/HFL buttons work. Thanks!

• @Erik Anderson As to the left issue, we are still waiting for the reply of the manufacturer, once getting their reply, we will let you know. Regarding to the TFT box, would you kindly take a photo for us?

• @Jonathan Blackwell We are wondering if you could change the revise the pin as Erik Andersonto verify if the HFL could work or not.

• @Support Dasaita here's a photo of the TFT box:

• @Support Dasaita / @Dasaita Official 

Red = Unresolved
    Orange = Issue cannot be resolved
    Green = Resolved

1. The Volume/track/source steering wheel buttons are VERY laggy. The volume buttons on the device itself respond quickly. I've tried changing the steering wheel keys to every setting with no improvement. SWC Key seems to be the least laggy, but it is still very delayed.
      This issue was resolved by clipping the +/- cables on harness described in this post

2. I cannot get the Steering wheel Answer/Hangup/Talk buttons to work at all. I disconnected the harness to the HondaLink bluetooth and connected the harness of CB077 that has a single pin in it to the harness. I tried changing the factory settings for the steering wheel keys to every setting. The keys do not respond to the Steering wheel study no matter which setting is set.
      This issue was resolved by moving the pin on the large harness from the 2 spot to the 2nd to last spot (for both @Erik Anderson and myself)

3. The right lane watch video does not show on the iMID screen, only the Head Unit.
      Dasiata refuses to fix this issue

4. Is there a way to turn off the backup cam video on the Head Unit and just have it on the iMID screen (without disabling the right lane screen)? Same with Lane watch? The lane watch ocuppies the screen at right turn stops for sometimes up to 2-3 minutes. The right lane button does not turn off the camera while the turn signal is on
      What do we need to provide to resolve this?

5. The clock on the iMID screen shows 00 instead of 12 during the hour of 12pm. I am not using 24 hour time. 
      The APK supplied to fix this issue does not parse. (I have tried downloading multiple times from multiple sources)

6. Sometimes the clock shows a 0 in front of the hour and sometimes it doesn't.
      Dasiata won't fix but will suggest to development feature request

7. Is there a setting somewhere for the Mode apps. I would like to change the app used for video and change the music app to use the BT music instead, and possibly remove the AVin.
      Dasiata will not allow customization of mode apps

8. Can the clock be customized on the iMID screen?
      Dasiata does not have customization of clock, will suggest to developers feature request

9. Subwoofer doesn't work
      I installed the latest update and no change. I've tried turning up bass, loudness, subwoofer... no change. @Erik Anderson gets a very low output, but hasn't responded if he is able to get a normal volume from the subwoofer?
      Is the subwoofer output on the HU amplified or is it just a line out?

10. The "instant fuel" measurement is always stuck with the bar fully filled (80MPG). The "Current" and "History" ones report something sensible.
      @Erik Anderson provided image of TFT driver

@Erik Anderson, have I missed anything?

• @Jonathan Blackwell 

3.Could not resolve by the Canbus company yet;

4.The engineer is still looking into this issue;

5.Try to download another APK via the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/icfv51ohsxk31kseuut7v/HCTCanBus.apk?rlkey=xnrqk5b9z1e7s2cfhrx7a09lg&dl=0

6.Do you mean that the display of the time on the HU is not acceptable?

7.We are still studying in switching the mode app to other app.

8.same as the 3rd issue;

9.Could you shot a video to further demonstrate your issue now, Anderson said that his issue has been resolved, have you updated the firmware to the latest 20240606 version?

10. We will disabled the display of the instant fuel on the HU in the coming update firmware.

• @Jonathan Blackwell I'm honestly not sure how the sub level compares to the OEM stereo at this point. I've never really cranked it super high. If I put my hand on it, I can feel the vibration with the sub on and in particular when it's cranked all the way up. It certainly doesn't feel super strong, but I didn't do a similar check with the original system. Either way, it would be nice if it could be boosted even further (I can bump the bass level up overall, but I really only want to affect the sub), but it's enough for me personally.

I have all of the same remaining issues as you.

The highest-impact issue for me is your #4 (not being able to turn off the lane watch camera while the right turn signal is on).

One additional issue worth noting that I suspect will be "by design for the hardware": the time to turn on the lane watch camera is noticeably longer than the OEM unit. It's the difference between turning my signal on for a lane change and almost always being able to rely solely on the camera to check my blind spot (OEM system) vs. having to check it by looking over my shoulder or wait a moment for the camera to come on to confirm it's safe to complete the lane change (the Dasaita system). Anything that can be done to optimize that and speed it up would have a huge impact on my regular driving experience. This is the only aspect that would give me pause in recommending this unit to someone else.

• @Dasaita Official so, the instant fuel display is not addressable? The OEM unit did have this feature. If it can't be fixed I agree it would be better to hide it.

• @Erik Anderson It seems that the canbus could not obtain the fuel information so we decided to hide it.

• @Support Dasaita, the download worked and I installed the APK, but the issue is still occurring. 

• @Erik Anderson, I agree that the right lane issue is the most important. One of the reasons I want it on the iMiD screen (like factory) is because that is much faster. If you put your car in reverse, you will notice that the reverse cam shows much faster. I would also not need to turn it off if it wasn't taking up the head unit. 

• @Jonathan Blackwell

Sorry to tell you that none of the after-market radio company could resolve this right view on the IMID screen problme now. We have sent the suggestion to the Canbus company, they said that they would try their best to obtain more detail to do that.

As to time display, we are wondering if you could see any successful notification on the screen after the update. Could you record a video and update again?

1.Download the file.

2.Go to Filebrowser, click the file to install.

3.After you receive the information that indicate successful installation. Please long press the RST button to reboot the head unit.

4.After reboot of the head unit, check the time display again.

Please send us this video.

• @Support Dasaita I installed the APK (and it reported install success) but I don't see a difference. It still shows the same gauge. I tried turn off the car and restarting the unit but it didn't make a difference.

• @Erik Anderson Please press RST to reboot the head unit after the installation of the APK.

• @Support Dasaita I tried that. I did see the boot screen, so it definitely rebooted. But the iMID screen still looks and acts the same.

• @Erik Anderson Please go to Settings > car > Factory Settings > enter 126 > Canbus > choose Option 76.

• @Support Dasaita that is what it was already set to. I selected a different one and set it back to 76 and then hit apply. I tried restarting the head unit as well. Still looks the same.

• @Erik Anderson We forwarded the issue to the engineer and are still waiting for their reply.