2020 Toyota Tundra

• @Support Dasaita after installing the update the echo has disappeared, but now everyone I speak to says there is a lot of static when I speak. Any suggestions?

• @Jason Barrett We are wondering if you could kindly let your friend record a small video so that we could hear the static that you mentioned and forward to the technician to check if it could be improved.

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita I installed the update and it helped with the echo, but now people I'm talking to say it's hard to understand me because of the static.

• @Support Dasaita I'll try that and post it as soon as I can

• @Jason Barrett Thank you for your cooperation, we will wait for your video.

• @Support Dasaita i downloaded the files you mentioned since i have the same issues with the rear speakers but how do you install them? the file is saved in a computer. How do you transfer it to the unit? 

• @LEAH MAX May i know do you have the factory JBL amplifier on your car?Do you mentioned that the rear speakers with static?

• @Jason Barrett To better follow up the iusse with you,you may send all the info to our email: support@dasaita.com,Thanks.

• @Support Dasaita i dont have a jbl system however there is a factory amplifier factory installed under the passenger's seat. i was told by someone that had the same issue that the amp is not receiving enough power. it was working perfectly before i installed this unit (for tundra 2020)

• @LEAH MAX Thank you for your info,we have got your email,shall we talk on there? It will convenience for us to send you the file.

• @Support Dasaita yes, i responded to the email and sent the images and info requested ty :)

• 2 / 2